Monday, May 10, 2010

Insanity has its benefits!


So seriously, as a parent there are multiple opportunities to be driven crazy by the kids we love dearly. That's because the moments of enjoyment kids provide far out weigh the moments of insanity. I wouldn't trade those moments for anything, neither would most parents.

Well, in an odd parallel, the Insanity workout I have embarked on with my wife is very much the same way. This work out requires shorts, a shirt, shoes and a desire to improve yourself. The workouts are about 40 or so minutes long, and most of the routines end up with me on the floor gasping for air in a puddle of sweat. However, those moments of less than an hour per day have provided me with a 9 pound weight loss and my clothes fitting very differently. All that in a whole 2 weeks.

I have gone from having "Ab" to truly being able to see "Abs" along with assorted ripples and bulges in places that haven't looked that way since college or some ever. The pain involved is short lived for the payout received, so Insanity definitely has it's benefits. Try it with me, you'll be sore, but not sorry!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been using the Insanity workout system now for three weeks and I love it! it is great for people who want to reshape their bodies by burning off a ton of calories.

    Nathan McCabe
    www.RippedBody.org

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites