Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Spring's The Thing!!


Running is very cool. It can certainly be addictive, as can other endurance pursuits. They make you feel good on lots of levels. Endorphins are God's little gift to those willing to sweat it out! The accomplishment makes you feel good. The exercise makes your pants fit better, your posture get better, and your head is just plain clearer.

Spring is a great time to re-invent yourself. I've chosen to reduce my running and do some more bike riding. I also want to add some mixed cardio and weight work. I've decided I'm gonna do the Insanity work as well as the 3 day Shakeology cleanse. I've kinda plateaued, so I think this is just the thing to get myself cranked be up again. Looking forward to it actually. For me exercise is about goal setting. Little ones, big ones, ones I know I'll need help to achieve. I used to spend a lot of my time doing fairly destructive behavior. Eating BADLY and doing ZERO exercise, but that all changed in November of 2008 when I signed up for my first half marathon. Can't do with out working out now.

Wanna join me in my "springing" into action? C'mon it'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites